Thursday, October 8, 2015

First Blog

Hello my precious, strong, beautiful ladies, my sisters in Christ! The Lord told me to start a blog for women to find a place to be encouraged and strengthened through the Word. As I start this new venture, please forgive my directness and bluntness as I tend to type just like I preach LOL!

Ladies, God is SO good!  He loves you SO much and He is SO in love with everything about you.  It's crazy to think we were hand-created by such a mighty God. There are times I look at situations and they seem overwhelming or too big and I think to myself "God really, how can this be? How can I get through this?"  He only answers and says "Daughter don't take it on yourself! I AM your help in time of need." He always knows what we need in the very moment when things look like they might fall apart. Our job is trust our very big Creator, our Jehovah, our God!  Just be still girl, and know that He will complete everything He started.

I was talking to a very sweet friend of mine about how we as women have control over the atmosphere of our homes. God reminded me that He says in His word in Proverbs 14:1(NKJV) "The wise woman builds her house BUT the foolish pulls it down with her hands."  See ladies, it's in our hands.  We can build our children up, even our husbands! You know as wives and mothers we can see them coming a mile away with stress or just frustration from work or whatever. In that moment we have a choice, we can be wise or we can be foolish.  The Lord showed me years ago that I can keep control over the home by my worship. The Bible says that life and death are in the power of the tongue so when we worship we bring life. I play worship music almost 24/7 in my home. Even at night I will turn it down low and just allow that sweet sound to fill my home. Of course sometimes the enemy brings aggravation but you have to see it for what it is and not overreact to the enemy.  He always wants to make us a drama queen...so just say NO, stand your ground and keep only words of life in your mouth! 

Speaking of controlling the atmosphere, be careful about what you watch on tv or listen to.  These are crazy times we are living in and the news can be so scary some times.  Lately even "Christian" television has been more doom and gloom than life!  You are going to probably laugh out loud at this, but I was praying the other day about whether I should go buy a cave in a mountain somewhere and prepare for "dooms day."  The Lord spoke to me and said "When would I ever want you or my people to hide in a cave? How would you win souls by hiding? Lol, I thought "God you're so cool!"  He reminds me daily that He is my provider, my supplier in all things and to keep my hands to myself.  He instructs us only to stay close to Him and trust that He will take care of everything else around us.

Today, I am flying home from an amazing 2 weeks in Alaska.  We took a large team to minister with Abbot Loop Church, and I totally fell in LOVE with those people. As I sit in my seat and overlook the clouds I can't help but feel close to heaven which makes me want to worship even more.  As I look out and smile I feel Him smiling back. So get your worship on ladies and remember to always speak LIFE!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I'm so glad you started a blog. Women all over need to hear what He has to say to you and through you. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I'm so glad you started a blog. Women all over need to hear what He has to say to you and through you. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and Love YOU! Keep on bloggin' Mighty Warrior Bride!!!

    ReplyDelete